THE MEDICAL CITY CLARK
The Medical City Clark (TMC-Clark) is a 100-bed hospital complex located at the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga. It is the first component of a larger health care complex at the Clark Global City (CGC) , a 177-hectare master planned logistics and business center which will house new
infrastructure amounting to over $1.5 billion.
TMC-Clark has a full complement of top quality diagnostic and treatment services, drawing from the strengths of institutional centers of excellence. It
will also be the official medical facility and trauma/ burn center of Clark International Airport. Situated next to an international airport, TMCClark
provides an excellent platform for building international customer base.
The Hospital is at the edge of the horizon in Cardiac and Minimally invasive Surgery (MIS) and provides an urgent care center, Intensive Care Unit, Medical/Surgical Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit, Pediatrics and Pediatric Intensive Care, Neonatal Intensive Care, Ophthalmology and ENT
Clinics. TMC-Clark has an extensive list of board-certified physicians in a variety of specialties and subspecialties.
TMC-Clark is part of The Medical City’s network that extends and broadens the reach of the TMC brand. A broad-based, intelligently-conceived and well-executed network also enables TMC to deliver different modes of patient care in the most qualityappropriate and cost-effective settings, depending on the patient’s needs and circumstances.
With the addition of the Clark site to TMC’s growing network of health facilities, TMC strengthens its serious bid for prominence in national and
Aside from TMC-Clark, TMC operates a network of hospitals located in Metro Manila and Iloilo and medical clinics in Metro Manila and Luzon. It has recently opened a hospital and clinic in Guam and Dubai respectively.
Our Physicians and Specialists
TMC-Clark offers distinctive specialized healthcare services by board certified physicians. Our welltrained team of physicians has the experience and expertise to provide comprehensive care for your specialized health care needs. Current specialties offered:
• Otolaryngology (ENT)
• Radiology (General and Interventional)
• Pediatric Oncology
• Radiation Oncology
• Physical Medicine
• General Surgery
• Transplant Surgery
• Bariatric Surgery
• Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Cancer Surgery
• Cardiac Surgery
Patients at TMC-Clark benefit from receiving safe and reliable care in an environment with stateof- the-art diagnostic technology. The hospital is
equipped with the most advanced CT and MRI scanner in the region which can perform a variety of procedures including the Abdomen, Chest/
Thorax, Angiogram, Brain, Extremity, MRCP, Pelvis and Spine.
The hospital also boasts of capabilities for Radiation Therapy, a Cardiac Catheterization lab (cath lab), a 4D Cardiovascular Ultrasound machine, a 4D Ultrasound machine, a fully digital mammography unit, and fully digital Fluoroscopy and Radiography services.
Our Unified Hospital Information System
As TMC expands its national footprint, it enters into a partnership with global leader Orion Health to build a flexible technology infrastructure that
can support physicians and empower its patient partners.
TMC has bought Orion Health’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. This will provide a unified view of patient data across the healthcare organization via an easy-to-use web-based interface that is
accessible anywhere, anytime.
Its implementation will help to reduce medical errors, increase medical staff efficiency and reduce costs.
Our Community Partnerships and International Patient Partners
TMC-Clark aims to build relationships with residents, area businesses and corporations to positively impact the health and well-being of those within
its community and workplaces.
These alliances will benefit from a more engaged culture of wellness, improving the health of the people in the aerotropolis and employees and
the businesses themselves. TMC-Clark introduces wellness programs and supports various community organizations and charities to promote wellness and education.
TMC-Clark also offers patients from overseas sophisticated and stateof-the-art treatment in a variety of fields. It ensures that its systems comply with international hospital standards and improves the ability of the hospital staff to cater to international needs.
TMC-Clark is confident that it can provide a healthcare environment brimming with hospitality and compassionate care for both our local and international patients.
TMC Clark Flagship Programs:
• Cardiovascular Program – provides comprehensive state-of-the-art services, including non-invasive diagnostics, minimally invasive interventional services, open heart surgery, and cardiac rehabilitation.
• Wellness Program – a one-stop shop for health maintenance and promotion for all age groups.
• Aesthetics Program – follows a holistic approach in its treatments and services, and boasts of board-certified specialists who are all well-trained and experienced.
• Neuroscience Program – directed at the specialized diagnosis, management and rehabilitation of various pediatric and adult neurological conditions.
• Cancer Program – adopts a unique multidisciplinary team approach to cancer prevention, early detection, diagnosis, and management for a truly customized cancer care.
• Orthopedics Program – provides competent, comprehensive, and client-centered care of patients with musculoskeletal conditions, employing and developing appropriate state of-the-art orthopedic technology.
• Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery – offers comprehensive care for the patient before and after surgery; Procedures performed by our experts are available using a minimally invasive approach.